terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2022

FLASH DE SEGUNDA 55

Tracklist:

01 - Ultra Nate - Free (T7F Remix)

02 - Barbara Tucker - Everybody Dance (The Horn R)

03 - Georgia Jones - On the top of the world (Original Mix)

04 - The Bomb - This sound fall into my mind (K. Gonzales)

05 - Andy Caldwell & Jay J feat. Latrice - Give a little (Trentemoller Remix)

06 - Adeva - I Thank you (Love to infinity & dancing divas remix)

07 - Simone - Hey fellas (Club vocal mix)

08 - Cyntia M - Love Storm (Morel´s club mix)

09 - Simone - My family depends on me (Club vocal mix)

10 - Barbara Tucker - I get lifted (Underground network mix)

11 - Mariah Carey - Fantasy (Club mix)

12 - The Absolute - Catch me ( Epic vocal )

13 - Xodus feat. Dawn Tallman - Lift up your hands (Inspirational mix)

14 - UBQfeat. Felecia Washington - When i fell in love 2001 (Terry´s house mix)

15 - Darlene Lewis - Let the music (T.P.s Uplifting mix)

16 - Robin S - Show me love (JJs remix)

17 - Laura Alford - I wanna get close to you (Groove club remix)

18 - Sabrina Johnston - You got me (Hump Rumbler mix)

19 - Marcus Life - Life will make you dance (Tommy Musco remix)

20 - Corrina Joseph - Wanna get down (Club vocal mix)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário